Benefits of Florida Public Adjusters
As a policyholder facing an insurance claim, you're certainly capable of filling out a claim form and scheduling a time for the insurance company adjuster to evaluate the damage. However, there's often a lot more involved in Florida insurance claims and the burden of proving your losses lies squarely on your shoulders. Whether you're overwhelmed by the process, concerned that the insurance settlement will be insufficient to rebuild, or simply lack the time or knowledge to do the work, Florida public adjusters can help. In fact, filing an insurance claim does not need to be a do-it-yourself project, and more importantly, public adjusters offer numerous benefits that you can't afford not to take advantage of.
The Benefits of Using a Public Adjuster
- Complete, accurate paperwork – Florida public adjusters handle all paperwork related to your claim. Because they are insurance professionals, you can expect completeness and accuracy which results in faster settlements and fewer denials.
- Accurate, "real world" estimates – Using sophisticated estimating software and current, local building costs, public adjusters can accurately estimate how much it will cost to rebuild.
- Thorough damage assessments – Because public adjusters work for you and are paid out of the final settlement, they are extremely conscientious about uncovering every damaged item and all property damage. What does this mean to you? Since additional losses are found, documented, and claimed, your final settlement amount will be higher.
- Personal attention – Florida public adjusters do not work for insurance companies; they work for you. Your needs and concerns are your public adjuster's needs and concerns. Your adjuster serves as your advocate throughout the process.
- Aggressive negotiations – Should your insurance company dispute the public adjuster's findings, your adjuster will initiate negotiations and present strong arguments and documentation as to why the findings are legitimate claims under the terms of your policy.
- No out-of-pocket charges – Florida public insurance adjusters are regulated by the state and cannot require upfront fees. They are paid out of the final settlement, and only if a settlement is reached.
These are but a few of the many benefits you can expect when using a public insurance adjuster on your Florida insurance claim. Contact us today for a free, no obligation claim review.